Job Centre Online and Employment Rates. Can you believe these Statistics for Great Britain?

Local employment rates vary between 53.8% and 86.1%

Range of employment rates within English regions and GB countries, April 2009 to March 2010

In the 12 months ending March 2010, the local authority with the lowest employment rate in Great Britain was Easington in County Durham, with a rate of 53.8 per cent.

The local authorities with the highest employment rate in Great Britain were Ryedale in North Yorkshire and the Shetland Islands, with a rate of 86.1 per cent.

Differences in employment rates in local areas within regions were greater than differences between regions. In the 12 months ending March 2010, there were 8.7 percentage points between the region with the highest employment rate (74.5 per cent in the South East) and the lowest (65.8 per cent in the North East).

The region with the greatest contrast between local authorities was the North East with 27.6 percentage points between the highest and lowest. This region contains Berwick-upon-Tweed at 81.4 per cent and Easington at 53.8 per cent.

The region with the narrowest spread of employment rates was Wales, with 15.8 percentage points between Flintshire (72.6 per cent) and Blaenau Gwent (56.8 per cent).

Are you one of the Millions out there that is unemployed? Will I am too. I was currently laid off from my job in September of 2010. Wow it was devastating; all kinds of questions went through my head. Will I be able to find a new job soon, are there any jobs out there with so many people unemployed, will I be able to pay my bills on unemployment, will I lose my home and everything I work so hard for.

If your like me I just did not know what to do so I updated my Resume and went online and signed up of every Job Site I could find. Entered my resume in all of them and for days I applied to every job I could. I have had several interviews but no jobs as of yet. So I got to thinking, I have got to do something and get something going quick before my unemployment runs out.

So I started researching on the internet for some way to make money working from home. Wow, there are so many out there and a lot that are not legitimate. I continued my research and found out a lot of information. I need to know a lot before I could really make a living on the Internet.

I needed to look for something to teach me how to make money on the web. And I found it, an Online University to teach me all the ins and outs of Marketing, Advertising and Promoting. Wow this is just what I need if I am going to make money on the net. So I joined up. I believe strongly that this is the only training program that you need to learn in order to make money online.

Upon joining, you'll see that the University is unlike any online training facility you've seen before. Where else can you interact, work with, and learn from many other successful marketers? Not to mention you have the ability to ask for personal coaching and support from the owners, you won't find this anywhere else online.

Guess what? I want to help you succeed too! You can join the University using the link below and I will give you a free training course. With unemployment at an all time high this is the time to start your own online business.

Clink on the link below for a FREE online course

Job Centre Online





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software
edit post